Groël Manillas y Complementos S.L. (hereinafter “Groël”) is the owner of http://www.groel.es website (hereinafter “Website”), with registered office at C/río turia 26, 03006 Alicante and NIF ESB53592440, registered in Reg Mercantil de Alicante, Tomo 2462, Libro 0, Folio 100, Sección 8, Hoja A-66160, Inscrip 1ª, with contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org and that is intended to promote and show its door handles and accessories.
Groël guarantees the protection of all personal data provided by the User on the Website and, in compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th regarding de Personal Data Protection Regulation, in RD 1720/2007 of December 21th and remaining applicable regulations, informs that:
- All personal data provided to Groël will be processed in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13th regarding de Personal Data Protection Regulation, in RD 1720/2007 of December 21th and will be added to “users database” file created and maintained under the responsibility of Groël.
- When in order to access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, the Users will guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and its force. Groël will treat said data according to its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
- Data is collected with the following purposes: (i) management, study and resolution of queries (ii) sending of advertising and commercial prospecting by electronic means, about the company, its activities, products and services, as well as documentation of diverse nature and (iii) management of Groël’s activities.
- During personal data collection and processing processes, adequate security measures have been adopted to prevent loss, unauthorized access or manipulation thereof, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21.
- Groël is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- Groël will not use in any case the personal data that you put at your disposal to provide services to third parties other than those referred to in section c) of this document.
- The User can, at any time, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to their personal data as well as the revocation of consent for any of the aforementioned purposes, sending to Groël a duly signed letter to our postal address, where the contact details are clearly stated, to which a photocopy of your DNI / NIF or document proving your identity must be enclosed.
- Cookies. Groël reserves the right to use the technology “cookie” on the Website, in order to recognize it as a frequent User and to personalize the use made of the Website through the pre-selection of its language, or more desired or specific contents. The “cookies” used by the Website, or the third party acting on your behalf, are associated only with an anonymous user and your computer, and do not provide the user’s personal data. Cookies are files sent to a browser through a Web server to record the User’s navigation on the Website, when the User allows their reception. At the same time you can delete the “cookies” for which you should consult the instructions for using your browser. Thanks to cookies, it is possible that Groël recognizes the browser of the computer used by the user in order to provide content and offer browsing preferences, to the demographic profiles of users as well as to measure visits and traffic parameters, control the progress and number of entries.